If you’re thinking of visiting us for the first time, here are some of the things you might want to know:
- Sunday Worship starts at 10 AM (and we do start on time.)
- Dress is eclectic: Wear whatever you feel is comfortable and appropriate for church.
- The greeters will hand you a printed bulletin with the order of service, all the prayers printed out, hymn numbers, etc.
- Most of the members wear their name tags every Sunday, and we hope you’ll stop and fill one out for yourself.
- The church is equipped with a hearing-assist system. If you need a receiver, ask one of the greeters.
- Children attend the the main service through the children’s story, then they go to Sunday School.
- Worship ends around 11:00 -11:30, and we gather for coffee and conversation immediately after in the Community Room. We certainly hope you’ll stay.
- We celebrate a simple Communion the first Sunday of each month. The kids join us for this, and everyone is welcome, regardless of their faith background or beliefs.
Please sign our guest book so we have a record of your visit. It’s on a stand just outside the door to the sanctuary.
For driving Directions, click here.
If you have any questions at all, please contact Pastor Sally Train. You can reach her at 415-479-2747 or by e-mail.